Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Welcome to Mike's Logic Blog

This blog will be dedicated to those who are trying to find some logic in the this world. This blog will cover all things stupid and illogical, as well as offer some advice to those who think they need it. I will try to have a daily stupidity update as well as take the time to points out things (or people) that just don't make sense. I have always wanted to write a book on this subject, but this is much simpler.

As I have always said: "Everything is simple, people complicate it."

I will take other things that people notice as well as point out places that are great for people watching such as the North Carolina State Fair. I go just to watch the people who attend this waste of space in West Raleigh. I am sure that one day my daughter will want to go and I will take her so she can have fun and I can people watch. I swear that is "people watching" was an Olympic sport, I would bring home the gold.

1 Comments:

At 5:55 PM, Blogger Black Cat said...

HI MIKE!! welcome to the family communcation network.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home